Micro-influencers marketing is known as the brands that will partner with individuals, usually with over 1000 to 10000 followers on social media specializes in the creation of a specific type of content with a strong genuine interest in high engagement level.
Brands begin to work collaboratively to see potential in these influencers on digital ad campaigns to increase brand awareness, product reach, and brand engagements.
Influencers will help businesses:
- To raise brand awareness
- Get more people engagement to your brand
- Increase sales conversion
Influencer marketing is another important marketing strategy. If you are clear about the influencers will value your business, it plays a particular role at the beginning of the marketing funnel.
User engagements separate Micro and Macro- influencers!
- Style Of Work:
Micro-influencers develop a unique and consistent style, while macro-influencers have to be more generic to indulge the specific crowd of followers. That’s exactly why businesses turn to micro-influencers when promoting their brand or product; they allow a highly specific niche audience.
Authenticity is more important, where celebrities and influencers appear to promote anything. Marketers need to ensure that they are working with genuine influencers and have more following.
TikTok with more than 500 million followers is engaging among the audience with creative features and updates. Businesses will unfollow fake followers while it is likely that some bots or fake accounts will follow influencers anyway, it is important to ensure influencers aren’t buying followers in order to boost their metrics. If you are new to social media marketing, buy TikTok fans services to increase fans count on TikTok.
Influencers also need to be more selective when it comes to choosing a partner.
Influencer Marketing Is Different From Celebrity Endorsement
In the earlier days, the products we bought were endorsed or advertised by celebrities in televisions, radios or billboards. In recent days, celebrity endorsement is fading away and the one reason is loss of trust in brand advertisements.
Micro-influencers are not celebrities; they are specialists in a particular niche with huge fans and followers
- Micro-influencers create brand awareness naturally by using their followers
- They build a relationship with the audience through constant interaction
- Influencer markers use word of mouth technique through trusted influencers
Traditional Marketing Vs Influencer Marketing
Internet users began using ad blockers in their browsers and some even stopped visiting websites due to ad-heavy in websites. An alternate way is buying services through service providers like Wooxie, which increases brand awareness and popularity. Traditional Online advertising involved a lot of hype that was created by spending more investment which resulted in less percent of visitors. So businesses felt the need for a more reliable method.
This was the time when marketers decided to try influencer marketing. The successful result tempted competitors and other marketers to follow influencer marketing. Over the last decade, influencer marketing is growing and dominating all other forms of digital marketing strategies to increase ROI.
How To Find The Right Influencer In Your Niche?
According to Advertising research, US marketers have already found Influencer marketing as a successful marketing technique. If you have done influencer marketing in the right way, it will bring positive results for your business.
- Influencer marketing is not about going after the one who has huge fans and followers.
- You need to research enough to find the right influencers for your brand to reach the right audience.
- Quality research on influencers is mandatory.
- Influencers need not be a celebrity (macro-influencers). Celebrities don’t come at a cheap cost.
- Once you have identified the right influencers give them more information about your product and campaign. Engage them in the process of idea creation and execution.
- A background study about the influencer will help your brand in identifying the deliverables and also in generating unique ideas.
The ROI will increase with the increased engagement rates achieved by working with micro-influencers. Traditional influencers or brand ambassadors will have a large network, but they are not well connected. Engaging with well-placed micro-influencers who connect multiple networks will provide better results in influencing more relevant people. Micro-influencers could quickly give your business a much-needed sales boost.